Portland, OR, Pediatric Dental Care
Help Your Child Set Good Dental Habits with a Pediatric Dentist in Portland, Oregon
Your children have a long life ahead of them. As a result, they should start practicing good dental hygiene now to preserve their teeth for the years to come. However, instruction isn't enough to start your kids on a healthy path. Your children require care sensitive to their dental and emotional needs.
You can find a compassionate pediatric dentist in Portland, Oregon when you visit Rose City Dental Care. Our kind dentists work with your children to ensure they have the proper motivation to take care of their teeth. With our help, you can ensure your children receive the right preventative services, dental treatments, and motivating atmosphere they need to adopt good dental habits.
With a pediatric dentist from Portland, Oregon, you can give your children the early preventative care they need for strong teeth. We offer key services like:
- Regular dental cleanings to prevent the buildup or tartar and to check childhood tooth development
- X-rays and oral exams to detect possible risk factors
- Education to help children develop regular brushing and flossing habits
- Fluoride and sealant treatments to protect teeth and gums
Even with the best of care, sometimes dental problems emerge. Receive necessary healing treatments such as:
- Fillings to seal cavities in both baby and adult teeth
- Tooth repair for chips and breaks
- Tooth replacement for lost teeth
- Cleaning and education for gingivitis and periodontal disease.
Children have more motivation to adopt proper dental hygiene when they don't feel intimated by the dentist. We ensure your children stay comfortable and pain free. We promote a fun environment with a caring and considerate staff. Our staff also speaks Spanish, Russian, or Korean, so your children will still feel comfortable if they don't speak English.
When you need a dental office where your children will receive both fun and effective care, call (503) 255-2415.