Information for New Patients in Portland, OR
Welcome to Rose City Dental Care!
It would be an honor to have you join our family of patients!
We are pleased to share that we have been serving the Southeast Portland area with family and pediatric dentistry for the past 15 years. We are proud to be your neighborhood dental care providers of quality with compassion. With the support of our patients we have been very blessed.
Please take a moment to print and fill out the following new patient forms, and bring them to your first visit:
To welcome you to our office, we are happy to provide you with some discount coupons. Please bring them in for some great discounts on your treatment.
Please call us at (503) 255-2415 and come see us today!
We look forward to meeting you!
Most Trusted Dentist in Portland OR
In general, people don’t look forward to regular trips to the dentist, though regular visits are necessary to keep the gums healthy and the teeth shining bright for friends, family, and strangers to see. At Rose City Dental, our Portland dentists do everything in their power to provide you with the care you need while making your office visits comfortable and anxiety-free. Our Portland OR dentists combine knowledge, talent, expertise, and exceptional customer service to ensure our patients remain satisfied with the care we provide. If you’re looking for a dentist in Portland, OR, contact our friendly office staff to schedule an appointment and begin your journey toward a healthier smile. We can set you up with an appointment with the best dentist Portland, OR has to offer. See our complete list of services below.
At Rose City Dental, our Portland OR Dentists Provide:
- General dental cleanings, thorough oral examinations, and recommendations to improve overall oral hygiene.
- Oral Sedation—We use oral sedation to ease the stress and discomfort of an operation. You’ll never need to worry about struggling with intense feelings of anxiety at our dentist office.
- We believe prevention is the key to success, so we provide fluoride treatments and sealants for extra protection.
- We can custom-build mouth guards and other devices to protect your teeth from damage while participating in sports and other vigorous activities.
- Your dentist in Portland, OR will do whatever is necessary to improve the health of your gums and teeth, including putting in fillings, porcelain crowns, and performing root canal surgery.
- We also do bonding, bridges and implants to improve the look of your teeth and maintain proper structure.
If you want to feel relief when visiting the dentist instead of dread, come visit the most well-trusted dentist Portland OR has to offer. We can accommodate your schedule and meet your needs better than any other office in Portland. Contact our friendly staff today for more information.